The Digital Commerce division is committed to digitalization as a means of creating a networked BAUHAUS of the future. Our focus is always on the customer and we aim to create the perfect digital shopping experience. An agile working environment, innovative solutions and committed employees drive the business - and the best indication of this is the company's success: With over 270 specialist centers in 19 countries and one of the top 50 online stores in Germany, BAUHAUS is one of the most successful players in Europe. And we look forward to being even better with your help!
- As Lead Software Engineer React (m/f/d) in our Product Team Product Presentation, you are responsible for the technical management of your team in close cooperation with the Product Owner (m/f/d) to ensure flawless technical implementations
- Your challenge:
- Migrate the whole Frontend from current hybris-based to ReactJS (PWA)
- Headless CMS integration and support/contribution of Digital Design System
- You collaborate closely with other Tech Leads (m/f/d) to refine our tech vision and develop the architecture roadmap
- You support your team as mentor through mutual learning (e.g. code reviews and pair programming), while being an active developer
- You act as the technical liaison between our business teams, the product team and its stakeholders to improve the development and to ensure it is on track
- You frequently introduce innovative solution approaches and tech trends
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science, (Business) Informatics or a related field
- At least two years of relevant work experience as Lead Engineer (m/f/d) or Technical Lead (m/f/d) with React and Typescript
- Ideally knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes, DevOps, TDD, API design as well as cloud infrastructure (e.g. GCP) and CI/CD (GitHub Actions)
- High focus on code quality, performance, maintainability and expandability
- Empathic teamplayer with strong people and communication skills
- Very good English skills, good German skills are an advantage
- A challenging role in a family owned business with an agile working environment, state-of-the-art technologies as well as personal and professional development opportunities
- Permanent employment contract and attractive remuneration
- A good work-life balance, the possibility of working remotely and 30 days paid vacation
- Attractive location in the heart of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region with free parking and a company restaurant
- Unique pension plan with attractive employer contributions
- Further additional benefits including asset accumulation benefits or special conditions for occupational disability insurance
- A day care center in close proximity to the company with family-friendly care services
- Shopping discounts through the BAUHAUS employee card
Welcome to #TeamBAUHAUS.
Click here for your online application!
BAUHAUS is looking forward to receiving your application.