Do you notice errors on websites and are itching to fix them? Do you already have experience in searching for optimization potential in web services and in using Service-Mocking tools? With your commitment to excellence, your goal is to maximize existing potential through process and test automation? Then support our agile QA team in developing and implementing appropriate test automation strategies and provide important input on dependencies, requirements and risks. Become part of our international and highly motivated team!
Our technology stack:
- Our backends are services based on Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
- At Sedo, we integrate a variety of third-party products and use the APIs from providers like Google cloud platform or AWS and 1&1.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- With our central continuous delivery system, we can roll out new software in different environments several times a day. For this we use among others, Git, Helm and Jenkins. Simply through merging and tagging.
- We mainly operate our applications as Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
- We use central logging (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana and Icinga for analysis, metrics and monitoring of our productive operations.
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents with timely feedback to stakeholders
- Developing detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and cases
- Be our test engineer: design, develop and execute automated tests
- Identifying, fixing and following up on bugs
- Performing regression testing
- Administration of automation frameworks and test databases within our CI/CD framework
- Proven in-depth experience in testing web applications and APIs as well as in the development of automated tests
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Programming skills in at least one language, preferably Java
- Practical experience with automated testing tools/frameworks (e.g. Karate, Selenium) and Load/Performance testing
- Experience with Linux/Unix shell
- Knowledge of modern web services (TEST, API standards, HTTP protocol, etc.) and SQL databases; Working knowledge of Junit
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Strong teamwork skills, analytical mindset, high quality awareness; open to constructive feedback and translating it into process improvements
- Successfully completed technical-oriented studies or comparable qualifications
- Very good German and English skills
- A plus: experience in CI/CD DevOps, Docker / Kubernetes
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruits
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
- Rock-solid job in future proofed industry!